Hugh Hefner into Snuff Films, Beastiality, Rape, Black Mail.. Judgement Starts in the house of the Lord.
We cover what the word of God says about sexual sin and drag queens. Do not be deceived by any of these pastors / false prophets. Remember the clergy response teams set up to obey government under Romans 13? What about the Pastors pushing the VAIDS shot (are you still listening to them). Why are Catholics pushing the great UFO deception. We need to clean up and get habitual sin out of our lives. We all fall short but what is a good playbook to repent. Are you truly born again and is Christ your first love? Can you lose your salvation and do you know what the ten virgins parable is about? Hugh Hefner’s busted for bestiality, rape, and Snuff Films. Evil… Watch for Wolves in the Church plus cover Hugh Hefner’s Wicked Lifestyle, Final Days Study
Here are some King James Version (KJV) scriptures from the Book of Revelation and the Old Testament that highlight the themes of falling away, sin in the church, and the consequences of unrighteousness:
- Falling away and the great whore (Catholic Church): “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Revelation 17:1-3, KJV)
- Sin in the church from the Book of Revelation: “Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.” (Revelation 2:4-5, KJV)
- Church getting bad people in it like leaven spoiling the whole lump: “Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened.” (1 Corinthians 5:6-7, KJV)
- Last judgment starts in the house of God: “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” (1 Peter 4:17, KJV)
- Lack of faith and fear of the Lord in the Old Testament: “Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.” (Jeremiah 6:19, KJV)
- Lack of righteousness in the Old Testament: “For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.” (Jeremiah 2:13, KJV)
In summary, these scriptures emphasize the dangers of falling away from faith, the presence of sin in the church, and the consequences of unrighteousness. They serve as warnings to remain faithful, repent, and seek righteousness in our relationship with God. AICB
One Watch out for Me is if a Church Does Not use the King James Bible
The number of scholars involved in the translation process, the KJV was produced by a committee of approximately 47 translators. These translators were divided into six panels, each responsible for a specific portion of the Bible. Each panel included biblical scholars, linguists, and theologians who were well-versed in the original languages of the Bible.
the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible was originally published in 1611 and is based primarily on the Textus Receptus, a compilation of Greek New Testament manuscripts. The translators of the KJV sought to provide a faithful and literal rendition of the biblical text, maintaining as much word-for-word correspondence with the original languages as possible.
When I first became a Christian, I watched many videos how Bibles tried to destroy Christs authority. Would you use a Bible version if you discovered that it had changed some verses to:
- remove Jesus name
- remove Jesus as the ‘only begotten Son’
- switch the name of Lucifer and Jesus
- remove proof that Jesus is God
- remove validation of the virgin birth
- remove that our redemption is through Jesus blood
- remove proof of the Holy Trinity
- and remove proof that you have eternal life in Jesus
Sadly, the modern versions of the Bible like the NIV do all of those things and more, and this study will show you the key verses side by side, so that you can see for yourself.
The NIV has removed 17 entire verses, and major portions of at least 147 verses!
The NIV removes a total of 64,576 words, which is 8% of God’s word.
The NIV removes wonderful Bible “terms” like Jehovah, Godhead, remission, regeneration,
impute and propitiation.
And now the newly updated 2011 NIV Bible has been changed to be ‘politically correct’ and ‘gender neutral’. From the following source:
Soft Arguments for the King James Bible – Why the King James Bible is the Best Bible
- Historical Significance: The KJV has a rich historical legacy and cultural impact. It was first published in 1611 and played a crucial role in shaping the English language and literature. Its language and style have influenced numerous writers, poets, and scholars over the centuries.
- Literary Excellence: The KJV is renowned for its majestic and poetic language. Its translators, who were scholars of the time, aimed to create a translation that was both accurate and aesthetically pleasing. The result is a text characterized by its elegance, beauty, and rhythmic qualities.
- Influence on English Language: The KJV has contributed significantly to the development of the English language. Many phrases and expressions from the KJV have become embedded in English literature, idiomatic expressions, and even everyday speech. Its impact on English vocabulary and syntax is considered significant.
- Cultural and Religious Influence: The KJV has played a central role in shaping Western culture and Christianity. It has been the preferred translation for many religious denominations, churches, and believers for centuries. Its influence extends to theology, liturgy, hymnody, and religious discourse.
The Seals are being Primed, four horsemen of the apocalypse
If you follow our Ministry we link current events to Biblical prophecy. Rider on a pale horse, is all about WW3. Some suggest this should be a green horse and somehow link to Muslim nations. We just saw the pestilence horseman of Seal one that will be in waves. Check out or ebook for more information. The apocalypse is being primed. Are you spiritual ready?